5 Olsen Ave
We have a 2 bedroomed bach in the Golden Circle of Mangawhai Heads.
It is short walk to the end of the street to the estuary. Walking distance to the shops.
The bach sleeps 5, with one double bed, 1 bunk and 1 single bed. The lounge suite can also accommodate 2 more people.
If you would like to stay contact us on 0274-965-141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for more details
See below for things to while staying in Mangawhai
Things to do:
- Obtain the free local paper and check
out what is happening. Can be found at the 4 Square and/or vegetable shop
at the shops.
- Visit the Information Centre which is
at road entry to The Club and golf course.
- Walk to end of Olsen Ave then down the bank you can
access the estuary. Swim, kayak, fish or ??
- Numerous walking/running/biking tracks
in and around Mangawhai, including the forest out at Pacific Ocean beach. One
of the best in NZ. It starts from the north end of Ocean Beach along the hill tops towards
Langs Beach and return via the beach [tide dependent]. More tracks are opening
all the time.
- Surf at Mangawhai Ocean
Beach. 2km away
- Fishing off Ocean Beach, on the Estuary,
at the harbour entrance or drive to Pacific Beach.
- Play golf at the Mangawhai golf course
or drive to the Wellsford course 25 minutes away.
- Play bowls at The Club
- Go wine and olive oil tasting on Kings
- Chocolate making at Bennetts in the
- Art gallery/shops at the Heads and
- Numerous restaurants at both the Heads
- Takeaway bars, hot bread shops and
liquor outlets at the Heads and the
- The Mangawhai pub has regular visiting
bands over the summer
- Market Days: Saturday morning at the
Village hall or Sunday morning at the Heads. Kaiwaka also has a market on