Bring with you::
- Sheets, pillow slips, tea towels,
toilet paper and food.
When you arrive::
- Key opens back door.
- Lights are on the left as you go in.
- Turn the hot water on. Switch is on
the switch board in the long bedroom. The switch for the hot water has the
words written on it.
- When using the kitchen ensure all food
especially food which has protein in it [eg cheese, meat etc] are promptly
cleaned away. Do not put food scraps in the rubbish bin on the floor. If
necessary put outside. Mangawhai Heads seems to be built on carnivore ant
hill during the summer.
- Rubbish is collected on Monday
mornings. A rubbish sticker can be obtained from the 4Square in the
- The water supply is only from tank
water collected from the roof, therefore especially during summer
please be very careful of water usage.
- Only flush the toilet when necessary.
- Do not have long showers.
- Wash dishes when there are enough to
wash. Watch out for the ants though.
- Hand wash your clothes
- Use the outside tank to water the
garden, clean sand off or clean your freshly caught fish
- Turn the hot water off. Do not turn
the power off.
- Ensure all lights and the radio is turned
- The fridge / freezer are shut
correctly. Do not turn off.
- Toilet is flushed.
- Take all rubbish away and ensure that
are no food scraps left anywhere.
- Put any furniture that is outside back
- Lock up.